May 3 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$175
Course Fee: $175
Range Fee: $10/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
This class is developed around the shooter looking to become more proficient in the use of Red Dot Sight (RDS) Pistols and their practical application. This class will bring the new or experienced shooter up to speed on latest methods of shooting the RDS pistol in the most effective and efficient ways possible. Loaner RDS pistols will be available for use.
THIS COURSE WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Timed, graded quals
- Weapons mounted lights and dot interaction
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills
- Shooting from retention to extended firing positions
- Weapon Hand / alternate Hand Malfunctions
- Weapon Hand / alternate hand Shooting Drills
- Movement and dot tracking
- Shooting from downed positions
- Multiple target tracking
- and more…
- A functional and practical RDS handgun chambered in .380, 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet
- If available, a spare handgun and support gear is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 800 rounds of pistol ammunition. (More is better in some cases.)
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- Weapons mounted light/handheld for classes
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email email@example.com to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.