One-day course is designed to maximize low round counts and tune up the experienced shooter and get the new carbine user started down the right path. Teaching mechanics of a proper zero and carbine set up and a series of drills to increase the shooter’s proficiency and working knowledge.
- A functional and practical carbine (AK variants and AR type pistols allowed)
- If available, a spare carbine is also an excellent idea
- A minimum of 300 rounds of carbine ammunition
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred
- Wrap around style eye protection
- A billed ball cap
- Sling (optional)
- IFAK &/or tourniquet
- Your lunch and beverages
- Clothing appropriate for the weather to spend the entire day outside
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED
- Individual first aid kit and tourniquet
* Please note: that the range has no facilities / running water etc (they do have porta potties), so please bring plenty of water and anything else you might need throughout the day.