Heavy emphasis on carbine use from 0-300 yards.
Based on the US Census Bureau 80% of the American Population lives in Urban areas. An urban area’s location is characterized by high human population density. Defined within an area approximately of 200-300 yards and surrounding.
An mid-level course where students are familiarized with their rifles. The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Proper choice and placement of gear
- Different optics and accessories
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment
- Sight picture using iron sights and electronic optics
- Proper zero and confirmation of them. (Range dependent on distance)
- Use of the sling for supported shooting
- Use of body supported shooting positions
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads
- Tactical reloads
- Malfunctions of the rifle
- Different shooting positions
- There will be night shooting on night one
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 600 rounds of rifle ammunition.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines.
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions. If you can not make a class you can apply it to future classes.