- This event has passed.
CANCELED – Low Light Carbine
October 13, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 11:59 pm
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED
This course is designed to introduce/enhance students to low light techniques with the carbine for both weapon mounted and handheld emergency use techniques. Students will be able to focus on these critic low light skills and will receive ample amount of practical application in a low light environment. It is highly recommended you shoot this course with your home/personal defense/Duty carbine if law enforcement.
THIS COURSE WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- Positional shooting
- Loading techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills performance shooting
- Use of cover (range dependant)
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Multiple target tracking
- Movement drills
- Malfunction clearance
- and more…
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare carbine is also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 600 rounds of rifle ammunition,
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle,
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.