February 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$175
Course Fee: $175
Range Fee: $0 Range Fee’s courtesy of Tuff Products
An entry-level course where students are familiarized with their shotguns. This class is geared toward those with training outside the basic classes from novice to the intermediate shooter, looking to tune up some skills. Even at this early level, we expect students to have an understanding of various methods of reloading, weapon manipulation and most importantly muzzle awareness and safety.
THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Effective accessories
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment
- Sight picture using iron sights and electronic optics
- Proper patterning and confirmation of them
- Use of the sling
- Emergency reloads
- Ammo management
- Malfunctions of the shotgun
- Different shooting positions
- Shooting multiple targets
- Movement drills
- and more…
- A functional and practical shotgun chambered in 12 or 20 gauge.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 350 Rounds Birdshot, 50 rounds Buckshot.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.