PARTNERS DEFENSIVE HANDGUN
February 16 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$200
Course Fee: $200
Range Fee: $25/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
Steve Fisher & Tatiana Whitlock co-teach Partners Defensive Handgun. This course has been developed to build essential teamwork and gun handling skills in the context of everyday environments and scenarios.
Should the need ever arise and you must work together for survival the last thing you want to do is make a deadly situation worse! Be it for concealed carry or home defense, learn clear communication skills, fluid movement and critical safety protocol when working in close proximity to your teammate/partner. Come prepared to tune up your individual shooting technique while establishing functional strategies to survive as a team!
THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment & Sight picture
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads, Emergency reloads
- Timed graded drills
- and more…
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 380,9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet is required – No exceptions
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 300 rounds of pistol ammunition (more is better)
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.