Low Light Structural Problem Solving (Individual) – (AKA Shoothouse)
October 30 @ 3:00 pm - November 1 @ 11:59 pm$550
This three day live fire shoot house course has a heavy emphasis on proven techniques and is conducted primarily in a low light environment. This is not a shooting course but an intensive decision making and problem solving course. Students will have the option to bring and employ the weapon system (rifle or pistol) that they feel they are most likely to have to employ in a real life situation.
- Ammunition: 300 rounds minimum (rifle or pistol, student’s choice)
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet is REQUIRED
- Hearing Protection (electronic is preferred)
- Wrap around style eye protection
Cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
Outdoor appropriate clothing for changing weather conditions
- Notebook and pen
A functional and practical handgun chambered in 380,9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP – OR – A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51. (If employing a carbine as your primary weapon, you should also have your handgun as a secondary weapon)
- 3 magazines minimum for each weapons system (Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.)
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- Rifle Sling (if using a rifle)
- Quality holster
- Magazine pouches (or pockets)
- Sturdy belt (or duty gear)
- Weapons mounted/handheld light
Body armor capable of stopping the caliber the student is using (hard armor for long guns)
- Ballistic rated helmet
- Glowsticks or PIDs
- TD1 = 3pm – 12:00am
- TD2 = 2pm – 12:00am
- TD3 = 11am – 11pm (Tentative)
STRICT NO VIDEO POLICY! YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COURSE!
No Refunds unless we cancel the course
If you have to cancel attending a course you are registered for you may opt to transfer to another course that has openings within the calendar year.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.