- This event has passed.
LOW LIGHT HANDGUN WITH STEVE FISHER
May 15, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A3 welcomes guest instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for a 4-hour class on Low Light Handgun Basics. Learn the essentials to proper and safe employment of your handgun weapons mounted and handheld lights. This class covers light selection, and techniques for safely employing and shooting with a handheld light source. An ideal class for those looking to up their game or for the concealed carrier looking to round out their skill set and learn how to put their EDC light to work.
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– 25+ rounds of ammunition
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your ﬁrearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.