Low Light Carbine Barricade
February 15 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm$175
This accelerated course is not for novice or new shooters and must have pervious vetted training. Students will be required to have a weapons mounted white light on the carbine. This course is built around the use of cover and barriers and the use of white light to engage targets at various yards and lighting conditions and to do so in the most effective way possible.
The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Proper zero and confirmation
- Positional shooting effective for the shooter
- Use of sling for supported shooting
- Use of body for supported shooting positions
- Use of cover and barriers
- Low light carbine work
- Timed graded drills
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, a spare carbine is also an excellent idea.
- Weapon mounted light. We recommend surefire scout light and extra batteries.
- Shooters should come prepared with a zeroed carbine. Zero confirmation will be limited to 3, 5 round strings of fire.
- Sling (two point slings are preferable and strongly recommended)
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet is required – No exceptions
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 600 rounds of ammunition (more is better).
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
- *No m855 ammo allowed
Refund Policy: Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
Range Fee: $25/Day
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR RANGE.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.