HANDGUN ACCURACY WITH STEVE FISHER
July 17 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A3 welcomes guest instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for a 4-hour class focused on handgun accuracy. Reintroducing the fundamentals through critical analysis of your stance, grip, sight picture and alignment. Introducing more advanced skills such as zeroing your pistol sights, accuracy variations with the use of different ammunition and more. Steve offers a wealth of information based on years of experience and science to improve your essential skills!
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: 200 rounds
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event with out prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.