- This event has passed.
Essential Carbine Employment (ECE)
March 4, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 5, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$450
An entry-level course where students are familiarized with their rifles. This class is geared toward those with training outside the basic classes from novice to the intermediate shooter, looking to tune up some skills. Even at this early level we expect students to have an understanding of various methods of reloading, weapon manipulation and most importantly muzzle awareness and safety.
The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Different optics and accessories
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Timed graded quals and drills
- Sight picture electronic optics
- Proper zero and confirmation of them. (Range dependent on distance)
- Use of the sling for supported shooting
- Use of body supported shooting positions
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads
- Tactical reloads
- Malfunctions of the rifle
- Different shooting positions
- Carbine ready positions
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare carbine is also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 1000 rounds of rifle ammunition,
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle,
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
Refund Policy: Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
*Range Fee $25/Day
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.