- This event has passed.
ESSENTIAL HANDGUN EMPLOYMENT
February 9 @ 9:00 am - February 10 @ 6:00 pm$450
Course Fee: $450
Range Fee: $50/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
This course is for students who are familiar with basic handgun manipulation and marksmanship, but most importantly muzzle awareness and safety. This class is geared toward students who want to take their training beyond basic handgun skills and is also great for the novice to intermediate shooter looking to tune up fundamental skills and increase accuracy.
THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Effective shooting stance
- Importance of Grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment & Sight picture (Irons & RDS)
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads, Emergency reloads
- Timed graded drills
- Essential Handgun Qualification Course of Fire
- and more…
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 380,9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Ammunition: 600 rounds minimum
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet is REQUIRED
- Hearing Protection (electronic is preferred)
- Wrap around style eye protection
- Cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Outdoor appropriate clothing for changing weather conditions
- Notebook and pen
- 3 magazines minimum (Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.)
- Quality holster
- Magazine pouches (or pockets)
- Sturdy belt (or duty gear)
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email email@example.com to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.