CRITICAL CARBINE EMPLOYMENT
September 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - September 15, 2019 @ 6:00 pm$250
Course Fee: $250
Range Fee: $25/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
Critical Carbine Employment
This course is designed for students who are ready to take their carbine skills beyond the basic fundamentals and focuses on developing the skills required to maintain a level of emotional and physical control while processing information and making decisions on the move. Students will learn how to move and manipulate their carbine in conventional and unconventional shooting positions with a focus on employment in a fluid environment. Potential students are required to have attended vetted training prior to attend this course. Students will be required to shoot a standards test at the beginning of the class to ensure proficiency level. The level of activity is moderate to demanding, students who do not show proficient safe weapons handling will not dictate the class tempo.
Note: Students are expected to arrive with a rifle that has already been zeroed. There will be 3 relays fired to confirm zeros for a total of 15 rounds.
THIS COURSE WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- Positional shooting
- Loading techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills performance shooting
- Working off both sides of the body
- Sling use supported shooting
- Use of cover (range dependant)
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Multiple target tracking
- Movement drills
- Low light (when and where applicable)
- and more…
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare weapons systems are also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 1500 rounds of rifle ammunition.
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle,
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email email@example.com to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.