Note: Students are expected to arrive with a rifle that has already been zeroed. There will be 2 relays fired to confirm zeros for a total of 10 rounds.
- Safety brief
- Medical plan
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- Positional shooting
- Loading techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills
- Working off both sides of the body
- Sling use supported shooting
- Use of cover (range defendant)
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Multiple target tracking
- Low light (when and where applicable)
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare weapons systems are also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 1000 rounds of rifle ammunition.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle.
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions. If you can not make a class you can apply it to future classes.