- This event has passed.
ESSENTIAL CARBINE EMPLOYMENT
March 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - March 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm$450
Course Fee: $450
Range Fee: $30/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
An entry-level course where students are familiarized with their rifles. This class is geared toward those with training outside the basic classes from novice to the intermediate shooter, looking to tune up their foundational carbine skills. Even at this early level we expect students to have an understanding of various methods of reloading, weapon manipulation and most importantly muzzle awareness and safety.
THIS COURSE WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Different optics and accessories
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Timed graded quals and drills
- Sight picture electronic optics
- Proper zero and confirmation of them. (Range dependent on distance)
- Use of the sling for supported shooting
- Use of body supported shooting positions
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads
- Tactical reloads
- Malfunctions of the rifle
- Different shooting positions
- Carbine ready positions
- and more…
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare carbine is also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 1000 rounds of rifle ammunition.
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle.
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.