An entry-level course where students are familiarized with their pistols. The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Proper choice and placement of gear
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment & Sight picture
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads, Tactical reloads, Emergency reloads
- Timed graded drills
- and more…
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 1000 rounds of pistol ammunition.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet
Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions. If you can not make a class you can apply it to future classes.