Skip to content
Alliance PD Range
Alliance PD Range
20 Rifle Pistol Club
88 Tactical Training HQ
Alliance PD Range
Ann Arbor Arms
Big Springs Range (Brownells)
Black creek valley bow and gun club
Blue Mountain Sportsmans Center
Dayon CCW Ill
Franklin (Ohio) Police Department Firearms Range
Great Falls Police Departmen
GUNSTOCK Firearms & Training
Great Guns Sporting
Hilltop Firearms Training Center
Howells Gun Shop
Kalahari Resort & Convention Center
McKean County Rifle Club
Practical Performance Training
Private Property (Old rock Quarry)
Pueblo West Sportsman’s Club
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS
WHAT TO BRING
REPEAT OFFENDER PROGRAM
No products in the cart.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sentinel Concepts Policy
By signing below, I certify that:
1. I have complied with the prerequisites and application process described above. Initial:
2. I understand that under the International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR), Sentinel Concepts can only provide its training courses to U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents.
3. I am either a citizen of the United States or a legal permanent resident of the United States and have enclosed a copy of my U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. naturalization certificate or Legal Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) as part of the credentials submitted with this training application.
4. At arrival at the training location, I will positively identify myself as the same person certified in this training application.
5. I consent to having sentinel concepts verify my identity and background as required under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including but not limited to the ITAR.
6. I understand that the training I receive may be restricted from export under the ITAR and sharing information received during this training with persons who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents may constitute a transfer of technology for which an export license would be required. I agree to not make such a transfer without the required authorization from the U.S. State Department.
WEAPONS | TACTICS
WAIVER & ACCEPTANCE OF LIABILITY
Forms | Waiver and Acceptance of Liability
1. Participant acknowledges that this Waiver is two pages long and that Participant has read both pages of it. (Page 1 and 2) Participant also states that he/she is over 18 years of age.
2. SC will allow Participant entry into the Course after Participant signs this Waiver. Participant acknowledges that the Course, though beneficial is not a necessity and that similar courses are offered by other entities. Participant is under no physical or economic compulsion from SC to engage in this particular Course or to sign this Waiver.
3. Participant will follow all directions given by SC agent (the “Instructor”) for the duration of the Course. Participant acknowledges that such directions are vital for the safety of all Course participants. Failure to follow directions from the Instructor may result in Participant’s ejection from the Course without refund of any monies paid to SC for participant’s attendance.
4. Participant expressly acknowledges that training with live ammunition is inherently dangerous and that there is no possible way that Sentinel Concepts, LLC, its employees, or its agents can provide a totally safe environment for the Course. Participant acknowledges that attending and participating in the Course will enhance Participant’s exposure to risk of injury occasioned by carelessness of the Instructor and other Course participants. The Participant risks serious bodily injury and harm that includes a risk of death or dismemberment. Participant hereby assumes the risk of any and all injury that may result in participation in the Course.
5. Participant hereby absolves Sentinel Concepts, LLC of any its employees, and its agents harmless from any sort of injury or damage experienced by Participant in taking the Course. Participant expressly waives any and all rights and causes of action participant may have for compensation at law and equity, Including negligence, from Sentinel Concepts, LLC, its employees, or its agents in such event that the Participant is injured and shall indemnify the same.
6.This Waiver shall be binding upon Participant, his/her heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and estate.
Please select today’s date
First and Last name.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.