- This event has passed.
1911 Skills with Steve Fisher
May 11 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A4 welcomes guest instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for a 4-hour 1911 skills refresher class. Are you a 1911 fan? If so this class is perfect for you! Topics covered include marksmanship, nuances speciﬁc to the 1911, reloads and manipulations. Join Steve for an intensive look at honing and ﬁne tuning your shooting skills with this timeless gun.
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 300 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your ﬁrearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.
NOTE: Course pricing does not include any range fees required by the training location.